“To support the overall mission of the university,
enhancing the out-of-classroom experience of Kent
State University students, faculty, staff, and guests,
while providing quality customer service to the university
community both internally and externally.”
Located on the first floor of the Kent Student Center, the HUB is home to many locations and is the hottest commuter spot on campus. You can find an array of tastes including:
- Einstein’s Bros. Bagels - The most popular breakfast spot on campus featuring fresh bagels, pastries, hot sandwiches and coffee. Use Einstein's walk-up express window for great breakfast food on the go!
- Jump Asian Express - Featuring our famous made-to-order international stir fries.
- Subway - Offering a fresh menu of classic favorites including the famous $5 foot long!
- Nathan’s Hot Dog and Arthur Treacher’s - Choose from classic burger, loaded fries and seafood
- Shake Wrap & Roll - Order fresh sushi prepared everyday by our very own chef from Sushi with Gusto. You can also pick up a made-to-order salad with crisp greens and vegetables for a healthy and delicious meal.
- Ambrosia - Create your own treat with homemade ice cream and toppings. Also now offers FUEL smoothies and shakes!
These locations accept:
Note: Meal Plan can not be used here between the hours of 11 am and 2 pm during the school week. (more info)
Dining Locations Map
On the Menu
*Not all products seen on outside websites may be available at the Kent State locations. We apologize for any inconvenience.